Monday, August 24, 2009

Personas - add a new touch to your vanity search

Want to add a new touch to your vanity search? Personas is an art installation that vanity becomes a search for his name in a series of keywords associated with it.

The final product, seen in the spectrum display here is interesting in itself, but the most interesting to watch people work. After typing your name, you can see chewable selecting text in Google search results. If you have a name like Jason Fitzpatrick Jason Fitzpatrick and names are very common and almost as common as its results together be a bit confusing. Although a good 75% of the quotes that made me jump, thanks to the popularity of Lifehacker, the rest of my diving coach dopplegangers Interestingly, a metal sculptor, an actor, an inmate in federal prison and a conservative museum. As I said, the process itself is very interesting.

If you have a name less common and / or a distinguished name in the virtual world, you get a bit more precise experimental art. I searched for the sake of our own Gina Trapani for my series of tests, secondly, because not only have I never met anyone with her name but she has a very strong web presence. Noting the engine work, People confirms, if there is no single issue that flew not directly related to it, slipped to me.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment